Integrate Credit Card Minting
Learn how to Integrate Credit Card Minting via Crossmint and start accepting fiat payments for your NFT collection.
Crossmint is a payment gateway that allows you to accept payments in fiat or without the need for cryptocurrency. Here's how to get a link to mint using credit card via Crossmint:
Once you've signed up, you'll need to register your collection. Here's how:
- 1.Collection Details: Enter the details of your collection, such as the name and description.
- 2.Contract Registration: Enter your contract address. You can get it by looking up the Etherscan link on your public mint page in your NiftyKit account
Getting Contract address to your NFT Collection
Copying your contract address from etherscan
Add in Contract details. Make sure to choose the following:
Adding ABI to Crossmint to match your contract
You'll be limited on how much you can accept until you are fully verified. Here's what you need to do to lift the limit restriction:
- 1.Project Owner KYC: Complete the KYC process for the project owner.
- 2.Collection Review: Your collection will be reviewed to ensure it meets Crossmint's standards.
Once you're verified, you can integrate Crossmint into your website. Here are two ways to do it
Setting up no code credit card payment option to your NFT Collection
- 2.Implement a No-Code Storefront: If you don't have a development team, you can implement a no-code storefront by following these steps:
a. Enter Your Payment Details: Enter your payment details, such as the amount you want to charge and the cryptocurrency you want to accept.
b. Add Page Link: Add the page link to your drop or share it directly with your collectors to mint.
That's it! You can now start minting and accepting payments in cryptocurrency.
We hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.