Learn how to troubleshoot some basic problems that may arise post your launch
- There should be at least 1 minted NFT for your collection to be displayed on the marketplaces.
- Check if your NFTs are displayed correctly on other marketplaces e.g. Rarible.Other Marketplaces to see if the issue is specific to Opensea only:If yes, this is most likely an issue with OpenSea. Please contact OpenSea support for further instructions.
- Currently, we do not support the Dutch Auction feature on DropKit. But you can always request this feature if you would require it for your drop. Leave us a message on our Discord to enable this feature.
4) Wallet not connecting on mint page:
- If your Metamask is not responding but you have connected to NiftyKit before, disconnect your MetaMask wallet from the website to fix common issues with the mint button not responding, preventing the MetaMask confirmation from popping up.