Credit Card Minting Support
Learn about our latest feature that allows creators to add a Winter wallet widget that supports minting NFTs via credit card.
- You can start this process by creating an account on Winter. On your "Project" dashboard on Winter, you may then add your project by clicking "New Project". Here are the next steps you can follow to complete your Winter integration on DropKit.js:
- 1.On the "Network" tab, select your network - Ethereum Mainnet or Polygon.
- 2.On "Project Name" - write out the name of your collection as on NiftyKit.
- 3.Select the "ERC" type, which would be ERC721.
- 4.On the next tab for smart contract address, paste your contract address.
- 5.Next, you will need to find out and copy/paste an ABI. Follow the steps below to find your ABI:
- 6.After this, you will see an option to add a Mint function name.
- 1.In case you have opted for a presale, type in: presaleMintTo
- 2.In case of public sale, type in: mintTo
- 7.Next, for the brand image, add the URL for your logo/banner, etc.
- 8.On the next section, "Mint function params" type in:
- 1.For presale - address, amount, allowed, merkleProof
- 2.For public sale - address, amount
- 9.Next, for the "Type of pricing", select -> dynamic pricing.
- 10.After this, type in the "Price function name" as price. This function reads directly from the smart contract set in your NiftyKit/DropKit smart contract, so you do not need to type out the price on this tab.
- Once your Winter wallet is set up, you can then follow the installation guides for DropKit.js as they are to embed the mint button on your website(s).
- After this, you may then add the code below to the SDK to finalize your Winter wallet integration. Your mint button will now add the option to mint NFTs via credit card!
<script type="module" src="https://unpkg.com/@niftykit/components/dist/components/components.esm.js"></script>
<nk-winter-checkout project-id="WINTER-PROJECT-ID" apikey="NIFTYKIT-SDK-KEY" />