NFT Collection Collaboration
Learn how to grant read/write access to individual NFT projects to finally collaborate with teammates, friends, or contributors
NiftyKit Team Collaboration makes it easy to add and remove users from your project. Each NFT project can have multiple viewers (eg. clients) and admins to help manage your NFTs.
Here are three types of users that can manage a collection:
- OwnerOwner is granted only to the wallet address that deployed the contract. This means they have full access to the contract and can invite admins and viewers to the project
- AdminsAdmins are invited to help in managing and confirming permissions on the project. Admins have all access to the contract except [withdraw], and [edit drop]Sample admin access view: including start/stopping waitlist & sale
- ViewerInvitees can view its contents, and get the SDK Public Key and widget builder. The viewer role is best for your dev team or member that will not have direct access to the contract but can help you manage your metadata and help you to have a mint button on your website (e.g dev team).
The [members tab] will only show once the contract is deployed.
- 1.Inside your Collection, you will see a “Members” tab.
- 2.Click Add Admin to add an admin by wallet address
- 3.Click Invite to open Invite Dialog Box and invite a Viewer
- 4.You will see 2 options to invite a viewed user
- 2.Invite Link
- 5.Add the user’s Email to send them an invite.
- 6.Or copy and send the invite link directly to invite users
If the invitee does not have an account, they will be prompted to create an account before accessing your project.
For the Invite Links, the link doesn’t expire until you regenerate one, which can be done in the same dialog.